When you want the independence and dignity of living alone but desire help with daily living activities, Parkway Heights assisted living is available. Parkway Heights is located on the beautiful gated grounds of Parkway Village. We are licensed by the Arkansas Office of Long Term Care as an Assisted Living Level II Facility.
We provide an intermediate level of support, 24 hours a day, with services such as three meals served daily; assistance, as needed, with personal care (dressing, bathing, grooming); and medication administration.
You can choose to participate in activities planned by our activities director or pursue your own hobbies and interests. Complimentary transportation can take you to medical appointments.
You also experience peace of mind with staffing by licensed registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and certified nursing assistants. Plus, you have access to the Baptist Health Clinic on-site if you choose it for your primary care.
Because Parkway Village is a gated community, Parkway Heights assisted living provides safety and security to residents. At the same time, our carefree environment ensures your comfort and enjoyment. If you are ready for additional services to lighten the burden of daily living, Parkway Heights is the perfect place to call home.
Not sure if assisted living is the right care level for you or your loved one? This article may help answer that question.
Assisted Living Amenities
- One bedroom apartment home with kitchenette
- All utilities except cable TV, phone, and Internet
- Full-size refrigerator
- Three meals daily, plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Weekly laundry service
- Assistance with bathing and/or dressing, if needed
- Medication administration by nursing staff, if needed
- Meal delivery to apartment home for short illnesses
- On-site nursing care, as needed
- Planned activities and outings
- Local transportation as needed
- On-site hair salon (nominal charge)
- Podiatry services (fee-for-service)
- Smoke free and pet free